Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Writings

Checking back in

I know, I know.  I have been very absent from the blogosphere.  So absent, in fact, that I doubt anybody will read this apart from my parents.  Hi mom and dad!  I hope to update more frequently starting today.  I have now finished my coaching commitments and am gearing up for a long stay in Guatemala, 6 months or longer.  I love coaching and it has been so fun being a part of the lives of some awesome kids!  However, it does set my life in a routine of sorts and that routine did not include writing.  But I hope to update about my trip preparation and then plan on updating regularly while in Guatemala.  So check back in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment