Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Writings

Happily Ever After: The climax from a Ben Courson message...

From the climax of Ben Courson's message centered around Psalm 37:4: 

Stop asking for lighter loads and start asking for stronger backs because God wants to give us an epic biography...

You can’t get to Easter egg dying, bunny hopping, Jesus Christ resurrecting, Easter Sunday unless you go through black crucifixion Friday.

Lets stop seeing the difficulties in every opportunity and start seeing the opportunity in every difficulty.

Lets stop saying the thing’s too impossible to be done and start saying the more impossible a thing is, the more it should be done.

Lets stop seeing our challenges as obstacles to greatness and start seeing our challenges as opportunities for greatness.

Because we have somebody on our team who is braver than batman, stronger than superman, more indomitable than ironman, they call him the Son of Man, Jesus Christ.

That’s good news.

So stop focusing on the size of your storms and start focusing on the size of your Savior.

Stop worrying about the power of the grave and start worshiping the power of your God.

Stop looking at the size of your giants and start looking at the size of Jehovah

Because our God is in the business of turning dark plots into happy endings.

Our God is in the business of not just meeting our expectations but infinitely blowing our minds.

So you, delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

And so you will live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment