Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Writings

Photos from HOREB

The 6th graders like their new classroom (Ines, Lupita, and Delia)

2nd Grade girls: Maria, Diamaleth, Betsa, and Cristel

6th grade boys in their new classroom (Bryam and Kevin)

Enma teaches 4th graders Dionicio and Enrique how to sow
Posing with 5th grader Mayerly and no I didn't sow that!

Enma working with the 5th graders (Teddy, Adilia, and Eylin)

The Boys futbol team in training

Myrna, Bertita, Monica, and Enma


No comments:

Post a Comment